HadeRage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Prestige Codes Given To

Go down

League Prestige Codes Given To Empty League Prestige Codes Given To

Post  baltomore Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:22 am

League Prestige Codes Given To LeaguePrestigeCodes

Numbers 1-20 I could decide easily, but once I hit number 21 I was at M5's and we have a lot of M5's, so 21-25 I decided on those because they are accounts that continually help decide Farm Battles or hold silver mines in the Silver Mine Wrestle. Even so it was still hard to chose them out of so many other M5's, and if by chance I missed anyone that was M6 or higher I'm truly sorry. Anyone that was an M5 and was in the top 25 of faction I'm truly sorry to you as well if you did not get codes, but I'm a human not everything I do will be 100% right. To those of you who are upset please don't bother the 25 that got the codes. Bother me instead I'm the one who sent the codes. I'm going to bed so you may send me a mail in game or on here with your complaints/issues on this matter.

If your on and see someone upset about the league prestige codes send them here please.
baltomore
baltomore
Forum Creator
Forum Creator

https://haderage.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

League Prestige Codes Given To Empty Congrats All

Post  Delf Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:29 am

Now I wish I was lvl 29... I think that's the best lvl 29 weapon in the game, higher base stats than Bloody Treachery.... could pwn the lvl 30 zones, hehe.

Thanks to everyone that helped us get number two and sorry for those that didn't make the cut, your help was also invaluable.

Delf

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum